|Hawkeye Special Risks, Inc. is happy to offer the following insurance carriers to help fill your need to help clients. Please look over the offerings and give us a call if you have a risk that you feel we can help you with. ALL THE COMPANIES ARE AUTOMATED AND DIRECT BILL. If you have business with a general agency that is agency bill, contact Hawkeye Special Risks, Inc. regarding moving that business.||
For Additional Information Call
• Coverage Available for Primary, Secondary/Seasonal, Rental 1-4 units
• ISO HO-3, HO10, DP1 and DP3
• Vacant dwellings and vacant manufacturered homes
• All years of mobile homes
• Rental mobile homes
• Motorcycles and ATV's
• Protection Class 9 & 10 and claims issues
• RV and TT
• Collector Car
• Builder's Risk on Manufactured Homes (No Charge)
• Will write but exclude animal liability on home with Pitbulls, Chows, Rottweilers, Etc
• Decs, Agency Reports, and other documents on demand
• Historical Policy Information
• Real Time Billing and Claim Information
• Marketing Catalog
• NetXpress On-Line Rating in selected states
• Commercial Only
You may know American Modern as your go-to-carrier for manufactured home or vacant dwelling, but did you know that we're also becoming the go-to-carrier for watercraft with many agents around the country? In fact, we were writing boat and personal watercraft long before it became fashionable.
Over time, we've built a team that possesses both expertise and passion for boats and the boating lifestyle. We have a dedicated staff of watercraft underwriters who only deal with watercraft risks. If it floats, chances are they've seen it.
We're known for the large range of boat types we will accept in our program. That's why some of the largest boat agents in the country entrust their customers' watercraft insurance needs to us.
Just as important is ease of use, and we're glad to say that you can rate and issue boat and modernLINK® just like you can for all our other products.
Last year we even started a sponsorship with Pro Bass angler Joe Thomas, the host of the Outdoor Channel's Reel in The Outdoors program.
For more information on the state of the current boat market and boat customers check out this recent Insurance Journal article, written by one of the our watercraft claims specialists.
As you can see, boat is a major part of what we do. This season, we hope you find that American Modern is the right fit for your boat business, too.
|Copyright © 2011 Hawkeye Special Risks, Inc.|